Although plush toys are safe for 0+, they should never be placed in the crib with a baby before they can roll over and push themselves up on their own.
Use this text to answer questions in as much detail as possible for your customers.
• Vacuum with upholstery attachment to remove dust and dirt.
• Surface wash with a damp cloth dipped in mild soapy water.
• Follow with a towel dampened with plain water to remove residue.
• Air dry
If cleaning with baby safe wipes:
• Read the wipes label carefully
• Use wipes as directed
• Test wipes on a small area first
Stuffed animals help children to care for others, to comfort themselves and to develop social skills. Many children form a deep connection to their plush friend. That's why we always recommend buying a backup for if the first beloved stuffie becomes lost. So many time, requests come in from desperate parents looking to replace a lost toy that we no longer sell. Oftentimes, adults too feel a sense of comfort or security from owning a stuffed animal.